Friends, fall is HERE!'
I am thrilled.
Fall in Atlanta is one of the most gorgeous things ever. The weather doesn't get too cold, but the city is filled with trees that put on a show with bright colors.
Here are some things I want to do this fall:
1. Take pictures in the park with all of the gorgeous trees - maybe for our Christmas cards?
2. Go apple picking.
3. Get a new puffy vest to wear in these cooler temperatures.
4. Make an autumn table-scape.
5. Carve pumpkins - AR and I do this every year, its a tradition.
6. Bake a pumpkin, puree it myself, and make soup/cookies/everything.
7. Run the Chicago Marathon in the gorgeous midwest October weather!
8. Make lots of crock-pot soups and stews with cornbread or biscuits
9. Take a "cleanse month" for AR and I --> more on this later!
10. Take a trip to Stone Mountain.