Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Bucket List

Friends, fall is HERE!'

I am thrilled. 

Fall in Atlanta is one of the most gorgeous things ever. The weather doesn't get too cold, but the city is filled with trees that put on a show with bright colors. 

Here are some things I want to do this fall:

1. Take pictures in the park with all of the gorgeous trees - maybe for our Christmas cards?



2. Go apple picking. 

3. Get a new puffy vest to wear in these cooler temperatures. 

4. Make an autumn table-scape.




5. Carve pumpkins - AR and I do this every year, its a tradition.

6. Bake a pumpkin, puree it myself, and make soup/cookies/everything.

7. Run the Chicago Marathon in the gorgeous midwest October weather! 


8. Make lots of crock-pot soups and stews with cornbread or biscuits

9. Take a "cleanse month" for AR and I --> more on this later! 

10. Take a trip to Stone Mountain. 

x0x0, 
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.