It's time for some Friday Confessions with the lovely mama Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition. Happy weekend all!!
1. I confess that I have never seen an episode of Scandal. But I did just watch my third episode of Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders - Making the Team. Yes, my taste in television is excellent.
2. I confess that this weekend is the North Georgia State Fair and I am dying to go! I LOVE state fairs, which is semi-out of character for me. I'm not so big on the food, but I love all of the animals and music. On Saturday, Craig Campbell is playing, so I just might be there :)
3. I confess that I made sweet potato biscuits yesterday morning after a glorious 5 mile run with AR. All of my classes were canceled until 5pm and I took full advantage of it. This morning I am enjoying left over biscuits with a fried egg!
6. I confess that I read some awesome articles this week - and you should too!
- this article on wearing white pants after labor day... and I did not pack my white pants away! Lets see if I can make it work :)
- this article on making your own kombucha. Not saying I will make my own yet, but this was inspiring.
- this video tutorial on dewy make-up. LOVE her videos and have learned so much from watching them.