Friday, April 10, 2015

5 on Friday {4/10}

Hello all and HAPPY WEEKEND! I knew we would make it ;)

Jumping in to link up with Natasha and friends for some Friday favorites.

1. Engagement photos
I gave y'all a peak at some wedding plans yesterday, but I couldn't wait to share some fun for my engagement photos. AR and I had gone back and forth about doing engagement photos. We just had a collection of fabulous photos done in November for our christmas cards, so we were not sure we really needed them.

Then our wedding photographer called and said that she wanted us to meet her in Savannah next month for a photo shoot and I was like YES! Savannah is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, so I cannot wait to shoot there. 

our christmas card photos 
love atlanta in the fall. 
Of course, the opportunity to practice with the photographer before the wedding is also super important, so this will be fun. We are looking forward to a little mini-vacation to Savannah before summer craziness happens.

2. Speaking of summer craziness...
AR and I have a packed schedule for summer and it just keeps getting busier.
We head to NOLA and Houston for weddings. We have a baby dedication in Baton Rouge. AR has his bachelor party in NOLA. I have my bachelor party somewhere (not telling). And an engagement party up north. Now we have this trip to Savannah. And of course our wedding in August.
I am exhausted already.

3. Dinner mess
So I am an avid meal planner - if you read my blog, you know this. Yet this week had a bit of a fail. I had planned for stir-fry with quinoa (AR's suggestion). But when I got home at almost 7pm, we couldn't find the quinoa. Apparently we were out.
It was too late to start brown rice, because we were both starving. So we have stir-fry with nothing :(

4. Nashville
I love Nashville. I was so sad that it was off all March, but it finally came back on the first. Did anyone watch the episode? It was awful! I haven't seen this Wednesday's yet, but I am hoping it was a little better.
I hope this doesn't turn into Revenge for me and become too ridiculous.

5. RHWNY
On a positive note, Bethany Frankle is back on Real Housewives of New York, so all is well in the world. I am tabling this show until after finals, but I seriously cannot wait!



I am off to study until AR and I's lunch date! Have an awesome weekend!



Do you watch Real Housewives of anything?
Where are you traveling to this summer? 

Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Oh how fun that you get to shoot your photos in Savannah - that will be just gorgeous!! I'm so happy that RHONY is back and more so Bethanny - I love her!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer is going to be jammed with all that traveling but it will be equally amazing, so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah will be the perfect backdrop for an engagement shoot - so pretty! Enjoy that time and have fun with the photos. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really busy, fun time in your life! Enjoy every moment!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge Real Housewife fan, NY is always my favorite and this season is already awesome, you'll love it!

    Jen@jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food and service at this place were spectacular. I was at an amazing event here recently. The event was outdoors along the water and against a beautiful sunset. As the party moved indoor at San Diego Wedding venues, I was struck by the decor.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.