It also keeps reminding me that I need to establish a beauty plan for my wedding. How about a beauty plan for my life? I am still trying to master blowdrying my hair on a daily basis. I've got bigger fish to fry.
Anyways, I wanted to share updates on the wedding plans and goals for this month.
Booked our pastor to officiate the ceremony Booked a harpist for the ceremony and cocktail hour Ordered bridesmaid dresses: this was an ordeal, but its done. Booked our wedding photographer
- Remained consistent with workouts: ehhh. I've been working out, but mileage has been low.
|Source: Southern Weddings Magazine|
- Finalize the DJ for the reception
- Order invitations
- Book the calligrapher
- Start planning outfits for our engagement shoot --> Cannot WAIT to tell y'all more about this!
- Survive finals at the end of the month.
- Maintain workouts with said finals. Not trying to up mileage in light of exam time, just trying to maintain 5 workouts a week and about 25 miles/week.
- Start cutting sugar. My skin looks better with less sugar, so I am limiting sweets to the weekends. This is hard for me, y'all. I love sweets.
- Finalize bachelorette party plans!
|Source: Southern Wedding Magazine|
What are your April Goals?