Friday, May 22, 2015

5 on Friday {5/22}

Popping in quickly to share some weekend love! Thanks for hosting the link-up party, ladies!

1. Meals this week. 
I loved our week of meals! With so much travel this summer, I enjoyed this week of cooking every meal at home. We enjoyed crock pot lasagna, homemade biscuits, blueberry banana pancakes, asian marinaded salmon... so many good things :)



2. Weekend Travel
We are heading out to Savannah today. Savannah is one of my most favorite places to visit, so I am thrilled to visit the city with AR for a few days. Follow along with our trip on instagram (username: hrw1126). 

via
3. Chicago Trip
I am heading to Chicago for work on Monday, so I checked their weather and saw 40*!!!! That is right, FORTY DEGREES. This Atlanta girl has been enjoying the 80's this week. I am not so sure about heading up to the cold. 

4. Wedding Invitations
... have finally been ordered. The calligrapher and I chatted on the phone yesterday and I feel like we made the right choice. Now I just can't wait to see them in person! 84 days and counting <3 



5. HGTV's Fixer Upper
I know I have obsessed over this show before. I found the new episode of the Bachelorette kind of "meh", so I am back to watching people redecorate homes. Chip and Joanna Gaines are obviously my fav. Check out this adorable list of facts about them

via
What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend?

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Savannah - such a wonderful city! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Fixer Upper! Chip and Joanna are so cute together and the houses are flawless! Hoping it wasn't too cold in Chicago for you-- and that you had a blast in Savannah!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.