Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekend Recap!

Monday is here and has never tasted so sweet! I am looking forward to a week off (maybe... more on that later).

I finished my last final on Friday and met up with friends for lunch. My friend Natalie and I went to T.J. Maxx for a few hours (this is becoming a post-final ritual for me). I knew I was seriously exhausted because I only bought a sports bra.



I went home to meet AR. We had originally planned on going out to celebrate, but I was too exhausted. We went to a favorite spot by the park for a casual dinner and I crawled into bed for a solid 12 hours. Bliss

Saturday morning started with a workout, sweet potato biscuits, and turkey bacon. I kissed AR good-bye and headed out for a girls day with my dear friend, Luci.



After lunch and 4 hours at the salon, I was a new person. Luci hooked us up with haircuts, highlights, and blow outs. It was so nice to just sit and catch up for the day. We called the men to meet us at Rumi for dinner and drinks.

Sunday morning included a 6 mile run and brunch. Then I got busy while AR worked all day. I cleaned my apartment, made muffins, cleaned out my closet, unpacked my summer clothes, and went to the grocery store. Amazing how much free time I have once school finishes :)


Now I am off to Target because that is my second home. No actually, I want to try those ziplock vacuum seal  space bags. I am hoping they save my closet. Wish me luck!

x0x0,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.