Sunday, June 1, 2014

6/1 Meals & Fitness

I'm checking in over the weekend to share my meals and fitness for the week. This week marks the start of Marathon training and I am both excited and anxious. AR and I did our last non-training run this morning - a cloudy 7 miles on the Atlanta Beltline. I felt awesome until I realized I'll be doing 3x that in a few weeks :(

Fitness this week
M- Cross Training: probably just a walk
T- 3 miles & strength training
W- 4 miles
Th - 3 miles & strength training
F - rest
S- 5 mile pace
S- 8 miles
Total: 23 miles

Meals this week
Lunches: kale salads with deli turkey, leftovers, veggie and hummus + turkey sandwich
M - lentils and quinoa
Vegan and Gluten-Free: Cumin-Spiced Lentils With Quinoa
T - polenta and roasted mushrooms with fava beans
 Roasted Garlic Mushrooms with Parmesan Polenta
W - leftovers
Th - salad and veggie burgers
F - out :)

I'm off to the bookstore to look for some summer reading! Enjoy your the rest of your weekend!

x0x0,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers! Please comment and include your blog so I can visit.