Checking in on all of my wedding planning for the month and sharing goals for May. Let's see how I did.
(You can read about my March and April goals here)
So I am going to be honest... I didn't do so hot. With finals looming, I didn't cross off everything on my list. Here is what I planned to do:
Finalize the DJ for the reception
- Order invitations - still working on this. I've narrowed to 3 options and just need to pick one.
- Book the calligrapher - nope.
Start planning outfits for our engagement shoot --> Cannot WAIT to tell y'all more about this!
Survive finals at the end of the month.
Maintain workouts with said finals. Not trying to up mileage in light of exam time, just trying to maintain 5 workouts a week and about 25 miles/week.My running mileage was a little lower, but I maintained 5-6 workouts a week. I joined ClassPass and have loved the challenge of new classes. Start cutting sugar. My skin looks better with less sugar, so I am limiting sweets to the weekends. This is hard for me, y'all. I love sweets.Doing okay on this. Still room for improvement :) Finalize bachelorette party plans!Heading to Miami in July with all my ladies. Still need to buy tickets.
I plan to catch up over May. I have two solid weeks off before I start working for the summer, and I plan to stay busy on wedding fun those weeks. I want to start thinking about some of the small details for the weekend reception and ceremony.
Book the rehearsal dinner location - done!We are heading to a favorite local spot :)
- Schedule venue walkthrough with the planner and florist.
- Take engagement photos in Savannah - ahh!
- Buy tickets for Miami bachelorette.
- Attend first marriage preparation session with our pastor.
- Plan farewell brunch for the Saturday after the wedding.
- Continue 5-6 workouts a week with 3 strength training and 3 cardio sessions a week.
- Amp up skincare routine, including deep cleanses and exfoliating.
- Book mini-moon hotel.
- Finish our wedding registry.