Schedule venue walkthrough with the planner and the florist Attend marriage preparation session with our pastor
- Plan farewell brunch for Saturday after the wedding
Take invitations to calligrapher for envelope addresses Mail invitations Order the cake(s) Choose AR's tux Schedule dress fittings with alterations Finalize reservations for our mini-moon
- Finalize hair & make-up and schedule trial run
Have an amazing time in Miami with my girls! Pick out my wedding shoes to take with me to alterations Send out checks for 60-days before wedding payments Check with hotel on reservations and remind guests to book their rooms! Pick out wedding bands for AR and I! Plan signage with the calligrapher and planner Continue working out 6-days a week and eat healthy. Limit sweets to weekends only.
Okay, I was feeling super unprepared until I looked at this list. We are on our way!! This month was so busy with decisions and it was high-stress. I honestly don't know how AR puts up with me sometimes!
omplete walk-thru with planner, caterer, florist, venue coordinator, and decorator.Done! This was so much fun!
- Finalize menu - we want to change one item
- Order Rehearsal dinner dress
- Attend dress fittings
- Finalize morning-after brunch
- Call people who have not RSVP'd
- Make welcome bags for the hotel rooms
- Order bridesmaid/groomsmen gifts
Order jewelry for bridesmaids
- Pin hair ideas
- Schedule hair and make-up trial run
- Confirm cake design
- Finish weekend time-line with the planner
- Make nail/tan appointments
- De-stress :)
- Continue healthy eating and workouts: no more sweets or white carbs, with plans to cut dairy three weeks out (cutting dairy always brightens my skin!)
- Planning call with photographer to go over must-have shots and our vision for our big day
- Select songs for ceremony and reception
- Start seating chart
And that is it for now! What is one thing you forgot to do until right before your wedding?